Your use of this Site
ProSearch Partners Pty Ltd (PS) provides you access to the salesrecruit.com.au and other PS group sites (the “Site”) to help you at every stage of the recruitment process and offer you other specialist services.
You will not use the Site for, or to encourage any unlawful purpose; nor post or transmit on the Site inaccurate, incomplete or false information (including, in the case of candidates, biographical information about yourself and/or information about your ability to work in Australia or elsewhere); nor will you post or transmit on the Site any libelous, abusive, threatening harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material. You confirm that you will not post or transmit on the Site any material which contains any virus or other disabling devices which interferes or may interfere with the operation of the Site; or which alters or deletes any information which you have no authority to alter or delete; or which overloads the Site by spamming or flooding it. You will not use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, or otherwise damage the operation of this Site. You further confirm that you will not take any action that affects PS’s reputation or defames, abuses, harasses or threatens others.
Links to or from other Sites
As a convenience to users, this Site contains links to external websites, and you may be offered a number of automatic links to other sites which may interest you. We accept no responsibility for or liability in respect of the content of those sites. PS should not be taken as having reviewed or approved such sites or their contents, nor does it warrant that any links to such sites work or are up to date. The use of any such links is entirely at your own risk. Any third parties wishing to link to our Site may
do so provided links are to the home page only of the Site and provided we are notified in advance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Security and passwords
When you register with this Site or sign on when you visit the Site, you will need to use a username and password. You are solely responsible for the security and proper use of the password, which should be kept confidential at all times and not disclosed to anyone. You must notify us immediately if you believe that your password is in the possession of someone else or if it may be used in an unauthorised way. We accept no liability for any unauthorised or improper use or disclosure of any password.
Intellectual property rights
All of the information contained on this Site is the © of ProSearch Partners Pty Ltd 2020. All trademarks, logos, software or any other or any other of its intellectual property rights are the exclusive property of ProSearch Partners Pty Ltd. You may not download, copy or print any of the pages of the Site except for your own personal use, and provided you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. No copying or distribution for any business or commercial use is allowed. No framing, harvesting, “scraping” or other manipulation of the content of the Site is permitted. You will not attempt to decipher, disassemble, reverse engineer, or modify any of the software, coding, or information comprised in the Site, nor will you post to the Site any material which infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party.
Changes to or temporary unavailability of this Site
We may, at our absolute discretion, deny you access to this Site (which may include any of the services or information available through it) or any part of it at any time without explanation.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained on this Site, including any salary information or surveys, are given in good faith and PS uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, PS gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by PS for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information on this Site. PS shall not be liable to any person relying on or using any such information for (a) loss of revenue, loss of actual or anticipated salary, loss of actual or anticipated profits whether arising in the normal course of business or otherwise (including, without limitation, loss of profits on contracts); loss of or damage to employment prospects; loss of opportunity; loss of the use of money; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business; loss of goodwill; loss of or damage to reputation; loss of or corruption to data; loss of management or administration time, legal and other professional fees and expenses; or (b) any indirect or consequential loss or damages however caused (including without limitation by reason of misrepresentation, negligence, other tort, breach of contract or breach of statutory duty) which arise directly or indirectly from the subject matter of this Site. However, nothing in the above shall limit or exclude PS’ liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or to the extent otherwise not permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify us and keep us fully indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of this Site. We do not guarantee that any employer or client will ask for a candidate’s information, or will interview or hire a candidate, or that any candidates will be available or will meet the needs of any employer or client. We make no representation or warranty regarding the final terms and duration of any appointment obtained through this Site.
Whilst we take all reasonable endeavours to ensure it is the case, we do not guarantee that any employer or client will keep confidential any candidate information or data provided to them. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidly shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect. Your use of the Site and downloads from it and the operation of these terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of the use of this website.
Authority to Represent Declaration
- Acknowledge that ProSearch Partners will collect information (including personal and sensitive information) about me for the primary purpose of employment, including consideration of my employment application in the recruitment process. If you are not prepared to provide us with the information we seek, we may be limited in our ability to assist you with employment.
- Consent to ProSearch Partners disclosing my personal information by sending my resume to clients for prospective employment opportunities.
- Consent to my Consultant sending my resume and personal details to the client in the interests of speed to market if I cannot be contacted prior and understand ProSearch Partners will make every effort to contact me after that time to discuss the opportunity. If you do not consent to your resume being sent to the client without your permission, please tick this box.
- Consent to both ProSearch Partners and its clients (i.e., potential employers) checking any references with my acknowledgment in relation to my employment application. All references are
- Strictly confidential and only available to those directly involved in the selection process.
- Consent to ProSearch Partners verifying my qualifications with all relevant educational institutions.
- Consent to undertaking a health assessment relevant to my employment application.
- Consent to provide ProSearch Partners with legal documentation; for example, proof of entitlement to work in Australia.
- Consent to undertaking a security check relevant to my employment application with law enforcement agencies such as the Police and Australian Customs. Consent to all of the information described above is maintained in ProSearch Partner’s records for employment (including possible future positions), and the email address I provide will be used for all correspondence from ProSearch Partners.
- Consent to all of the information described above, including the results of any testing, including competency or
- Psychometric, being disclosed to ProSearch Partner’s clients (i.e. potential employers) for consideration in the recruitment process. Warrant that I have disclosed all relevant information and documentation to
- ProSearch Partners and the information I provided to ProSearch Partners is correct in all respects. I understand that should the information be incorrect or pertinent information withheld; I will be liable to have my application dismissed or, if subsequently, to be dismissed from employment.
The personal information we collect about you can be accessed by contacting our Privacy Officer on 1300 228839 Prosearch.com.au is the website for ProSearch Partners Pty Ltd, a company registered in Australia, whose registered office is Level 14, 333 Collins Street Melbourne.